‘Old-school’ investment types
Throughout 2019 and into 2020, decidedly ‘old-school’ investments have resurfaced from their 1970s and 80s heydays, reminding investors of what a comparatively safe bet they used to be. Quarter 3 of 2019 saw gold rise to a 6-year-high, silver rallied, crude oil production grew on 2018, and investing in property – albeit in the form of bonds – is once again seen as a great way to gain a healthy capital income.
Bonds: bridging the gap between old and new investment methods
So, is it prudent to look to the past, or should you only stick with more modern investment vehicles?
It could prove to be a mixed bag. While gold and precious metals are on a high, they’ve not always performed well. Ultra-modern investments like cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and crash as quickly as they recover – and are completely unprotected.
This is where property bonds come in. Regulated, asset-backed and sitting in the middle of historic, comfortable bets and ultra-modern investment opportunities.
Propiteer Capital bonds
Propiteer Capital is all about the new: new projects, new developments, new technology. We’re researching, investing in, and developing both world-class and up-and-coming hotel brands in locations all over the UK and Ireland. With hotels now a mainstream investment, our commercial property portfolio provides a strong foundation built on recognised hotel franchises.
We don’t like to dwell on the past, so our entire investment platform is built around the needs of the modern investor:
- We make sure risks and potential rewards are outlined clearly from the start
- There’s a defined exit strategy on each investment that doesn’t charge if you need to leave early.
- Our returns are higher than you’d find on traditional savings accounts, ISAs, and other asset classes
- It’s convenient, simple, and hassle-free compared to standard property investment, giving you more free time to focus on what’s important to you
- Plus, we are planning to launch an ISA this year – one of the most up-to-date, tax-efficient products available today.
So, while we can’t offer a Bitcoin-like bubble, we can offer a tax-efficient, simple and hands-off way to grow your money.
Visit our website to find out more about Propiteer Capital listed bonds.
Recommended Read: March 2022 Project Update