We’re excited to share the news that our partner, Propiteer Hotels, has invested in the latest solar photovoltaic technology at our Hampton by Hilton Exeter...
Estimated reading time: 2 mins
Due to the potential for losses, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) considers this investment to be very complex and high risk.
What are the key risks?
1. You could lose all the money you invest
2. You are unlikely to be protected if something goes wrong
3. You are unlikely to get your money back quickly
4. This is a complex investment
5. Don't put all your eggs in one basket
If you are interested in learning more about how to protect yourself, visit the FCA's website here. For further information about minibonds, visit the FCA's website here.