Real estate is one of the most popular investment methods. From residential buy-to-lets and stocks to commercial property and bonds, there are many different ways...
Estimated reading time: 2 mins
Due to the potential for losses, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) considers this investment to be very complex and high risk.
What are the key risks?
1. You could lose all the money you invest
2. You are unlikely to be protected if something goes wrong
3. You are unlikely to get your money back quickly
4. This is a complex investment
5. Don't put all your eggs in one basket