A well-balanced portfolio is an important part of investing. Allocating different investment types to your pool of assets can help spread and minimise risk in...
Estimated reading time: 2 mins
Due to the potential for losses, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) considers this investment to be very complex and high risk.
What are the key risks?
1. You could lose all the money you invest
2. You are unlikely to be protected if something goes wrong
3. You are unlikely to get your money back quickly
4. This is a complex investment
5. Don't put all your eggs in one basket